Fewer Distractions, More Focus.
If you would like to concentrate on your daily stuff, Stayfocused is your choice. The idea of Stayfocused is based on The Pomodoro Technique®. The root of the idea is that you work for 25 minutes straight and then break for 5 minutes. OK. Let's do it!
- Redo Task: Redo task anytime you wanted.
- Break Alert: Show Message for having a break after did work for 25 minutes.
- Launch Apps: Choose any apps needed to complete your task.
- Open Sites: Open any websites needed to complete your current task.
- Open Docs: Open any pertinent documents in their default applications.
- Hide Windows: Hide the windows that are not needed to your tasks.
- Hide Icons: Hide desktop icons to help you focus on your tasks better.
- Set Wallpaper: Set a nice wallpaper to help you focus on your task better.
- View Report: View the report that shows how you have spent your time.
- Time Ticking Alert.
- It's a freeware.